- Jul 19 2022
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Integrating E-books and Videos into the Laulima Lessons Tool Workshop
The Center for Teaching Excellence presents a workshop on Integrating E-books and Videos into the Laulima Lessons Tool. This hands-on workshop will introduce some of the primary online video and e-book resources available through Hamilton Library.
Topics will include:
- Finding and working with video resources—including Films on Demand, Swank, and Ethnographic Video Online
- Finding and working with e-books (and articles)
- Sharing and embedding resources through Laulima’s Lessons tool
- Pedagogical considerations and resources for Laulima
- There will also be time at the end to work on developing courses.
Brian Richardson, Librarian, Hamilton Library
This event is sponsored by the OFDAS Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) and Hamilton Library.
To register: https://www.ofdas.hawaii.edu/