- Sep 16 2022
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am
2022 UH Excellence in Teaching Faculty Panel: Online Strategies, Tips, and Lessons Learned
Each year, the UH Board of Regents’ Medal for Excellence in Teaching is awarded to faculty members who “exhibit an extraordinary level of subject mastery and scholarship, teaching effectiveness and creativity, and personal values that benefit students.” Join this webinar to gain some online teaching strategies and tips from four of the 2022 awardees across different disciplines.
- Hui-Ya (Laura) Chuang, UHOIC (Moderator)
- Laurie James, Math Education, UH West Oʻahu
- Kyra A. Len, Pediatrics/Medical Education, UH Mānoa
- Alyssa MacDonald, Biology, Leeward CC
- Kevin Takayama, Mathematics, Windward CC
This event is co-sponsored by the UHM Center for Teaching Excellence.