- Mar 24 2023
- 10:00 am - 11:15 am
Edtech Innovations: Exploring the Possibilities for Education
Are you looking to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of trending technologies? Join us for an exciting webinar to explore the possibilities for education! Presenters will share strategies for engaging their students using immersive learning, gamification, and AI-based tools while emphasizing essential skills like collaboration and critical thinking. This is your chance to get up-to-speed on some of the latest trends and innovations!
- Peter Leong (Learning Design & Technology (LTEC), University of Mānoa)
- Kawika Gonzales, Jr. (5th Grade General Ed. Teacher, Kaunakakai School)
- Marisa Dionne (Instructional Designer, UHOIC)
This event is co-sponsored by the UHM Center for Teaching Excellence.
- Webinar Recordings (Youtube Playlist)
- Presentation Slides (Google Slides)