- Oct 18 2022
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Humanizing Online Courses
One of the biggest challenges when teaching online is finding ways to connect with your students. How can we help students understand that there is an actual person behind the computer screen and vice versa? Join this webinar for some simple tips that you can implement this semester to “humanize” your online courses.
- Hui-Ya (Laura) Chuang, UHOIC (Moderator)
- Daniel Harris-McCoy, Classic Literature, UH Mānoa
- Puali‘ili‘imaikalani Rossi-Fukino, Hawaiian Studies and Language, Kauaʻi CC
This event is co-sponsored by the UHM Center for Teaching Excellence.
- Webinar Recording (Youtube)
- Presentation Slides (Google Slides)