This page includes a compilation of the most frequently accessed resources by UH faculty and staff.
The University of Hawai’i Learning Management System (LMS)
UH Online Templates
Feel free to use the UH Online Course Map, Syllabus, and Laulima Templates for your own course.
Online Teaching Strategies & Resources
Various teaching strategies and resources to help you with designing and developing your course.
- Accessibility at UH
- Creating Accessible Media at UH
- Keeping Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in Mind
Ed Tech Tools
- Online Learning Tech Slam – Tools & Resources Exchange (Padlet Forum) – Review and contribute to this compilation of educational technology tools and help resources)
- Google@UH Productivity Tools
- Apps for recording (Loom, Screencast-O-Matic, Snagit)
- Free Tech for Learning – Here is a curated resource by ISTE and EdSurge for free educational technology tools for learning. Use the left-hand menu to filter criteria. Select “PostSecondary ” and “Adult Learning” to filter tools for higher education.
Faculty Resources & Sharing
Several Padlet forums have been created around themed topics (e.g., Building Empathy and Strengthening Online Community, Online Assessments, STEM Resource for Remote Instruction, Tools & Resources Exchange, etc).
Some resources you may find useful:
Using Zoom for Instruction
Open Educational Resources (OER)
UHM Gen Ed Distance Ed Resources
Archived Webinar Resources
Instructional Third Party Online Tools
Interested in using third party tools to supplement and increase student engagement in your courses?